June 2, 2023
Temporary Traffic Control Order for 2023 Remember When Car Show
Friday, June 2, 2023
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2023-T-00004 Effective Date June 2, 2023
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
On Friday, June 2, 2023, Downtown 8th Street will be opened to 2-way traffic. At that time, The Vintage Car Club of Holland will be hosting the 2023 “Remember When” Car Show & Cruise.
The Car Club will begin their setup at 5 p.m at 124 E 8th St. The classic cars will begin cruising at 8 p.m. until 10 p.m. up and down 8th St., between Lincoln and Pine Avenue.
- Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officer(s) and for police cruisers needed during the event.
- If sponsor needs barricades and/or parking restriction signs, there will be a fee charged, minimum of 1 hour. Applicant will contact HPD for rate schedule for reserve officers, barricades, and/or cruisers.
- All participants 12 yrs & under must be accompanied by an adult throughout the event.
- Event sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- Event sponsor will contact other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
- No painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Boeve at 355-1737 during normal business hours.
- Event sponsor will also provide volunteers at some intersections; volunteers shall wear a reflective vest.
- All spectators must remain on the sidewalks and cross only at intersections or crosswalk obeying all traffic control devices.
Issue Date: 03-09-2023 Expiration Date: 06-02-2023
Keith Van Beek Rick George - firstname.lastname@example.org
City Manager Requestor