September 30, 2023
Temporary traffic control for Hope College Pull 2023
Saturday, September 30, 2023
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2023-T-000037 Effective Date September 30, 2023
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
Effective Saturday, Sept. 30th, 2023, The Hope College Pull is being held on the south side of 11th Street, across from the DeVos Fieldhouse. In order to accommodate this activity, the following road closures and parking restrictions will be in effect –
- No Parking will be posted on 11th Street; Fairbanks to Lincoln Avenue from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- E 11th Street will be closed to traffic between Fairbanks and Lincoln Avenues from 1:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m..
Special Instructions –
- Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officer(s) to assist in the run/walk/parade/event
- All participants 12 yrs & under must be accompanied by an adult throughout the event.
- Event sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- Event sponsor will contact other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
- No painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Boeve at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
Issue Date: 08-10-23 Expiration Date: 10-01-23
Keith Van Beek Michael Kasher, Hope College email@example.com
City Manager Requestor