May 1, 2021 - May 9, 2021
Saturday, May 1, 2021
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2021-T-000012 Effective Date May 1 – 9, 2021
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
During the period from Saturday, May 1 through Sunday, May 9, 2021, the Public Safety Division is authorized to regulate parking, traffic flow, the erection of signs and barricades, as necessary, and close streets and alleys during ALL Tulip Time events and related activities.
For a complete Tulip Time Schedule please visit https://www.tuliptime.com/
Visit http://laup.org/ for information about LAUP events. To Be Determined.
- Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officer(s) and for police cruisers needed during the event.
- If sponsor needs barricades and/or parking restriction signs, there will be a $20.00 an hour fee charged, minimum of 1 hour.
- All participants 12 yrs & under must be accompanied by an adult throughout the event.
- Event sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- Event sponsor will contact other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
- No painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Kender at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
- Event sponsor may also provide volunteers at some intersections; volunteers shall wear a reflective vest.
- All slow participants not able to keep up with the main body of parade must move to the sidewalk and cross only at intersections obeying all traffic control devices.
Issue Date: 04-22-2021 Expiration Date: 05-09-2021
Keith Van Beek Captain Robert Buursma @ HPD
City Manager Requestor