The mission of the City of Holland Employee Wellness Program is to provide a comprehensive program for employee health and wellness that will serve to improve the overall health for City of Holland employees to its optimum level. This will be accomplished through an ongoing program involving health and fitness assessments, employee needs surveys, and customized educational programs and fitness activities under the direction of the Human Resources staff.
The program currently offers several fitness programs over the course of the wellness year (November through October) as well as educational classes on a variety of health and wellness topics.
The wellness program is planned and implemented by a committee comprised of Human Resources staff and employees from various departments and/or facilities, as follows:
- City Hall (4 representatives)
- DDA/PSD (1 representative)
- Holland Fire Department (1 representative)
- Holland Police Department (1 representative)
- Parks and Recreation (1 representative)
- Transportation Department (1 representative)
Full time employees are required to do "Two and Two" (two Wellness Programs and two Wellness Classes) or the "One and Done" (Biometric Screening with your PCP) in order to be compliant with the City Wellness.
Links (Password Required)
- External Access to Wellness Registration Site
- Internal Access to Wellness Registration Site