Delinquent Business Personal Property Taxes for the Years 2021 & Prior
The City of Holland offers the option for business owners to pay their Delinquent Personal Property tax bills by credit card. Business Personal Property taxes are not real estate taxes, which are taxes on a building - residential, commercial, or industrial. This service is provided by Official Payments Corporation.
- With this form of payment, there is an additional 3% convenience fee that is charged by Point and Pay.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- E-check payment is now an option. Fees for E-checks are $1.50 for checks under $10,000.00 and $10.00 for checks over $10,000.00.
Additional Payment Options
There are three options to process payment by credit card: online, telephone and at City Hall.
To process an online transaction, please Make a Delinquent Personal Property Payment. This links to the City of Holland Delinquent Personal Property Search feature on the City’s website.
- Look up the proper parcel you wish to pay (by parcel number, business name, or property address).
- Select the button "Pay Delinquent Taxes".
- You need to check the boxes on the far right of the screen for the years that you want to pay and click the "Make Payment" button at the lower right corner of the screen. This links to the Official Payments Corporation and the system will lead you through the payment process.
- Please be sure to write down or print your confirmation number at the end of the payment process.
Payment by credit card may also be made in person at City Hall in the City Treasurer’s Office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Should you have any questions, please call 616-355-1380. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance.