Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Manager

  1. Application for Boards, Commissions, and Committees
  2. Application For Residential Sidewalk Variance
  3. Application for Small-Cell Facilities Permit
  4. Application For Temporary Use of Loud Speaker or Sound Amplifying Device
  5. Waterfront Holland

    RFQ information.

  1. Application for Donation of Outdoor / Indoor Art or Monuments
  2. Application For Revocable License Agreement
  3. Application For Temporary Permit To Use Public Rights-of-Way
  4. Special Project Volunteer Application

    Please complete the application in its entirety. Attach additional sheets if needed. It is the policy of the City of Holland that equal... More…