The objectives of the Police Community Relations (PCR) are:
- To assist the Holland Department of Public Safety in developing strong relationships with community members and organizations.
- To identify and develop ideas or programs that promote police community trust and advance the core values of the Holland Department of Public Safety.
- To disseminate and discuss significant police, fire, and community policing activity.
- To provide awareness of community concern and be proactive in addressing them.
- To participate in and sponsor community events.
- To provide assistance to community members in need.
The PCR is comprised of HDPS staff and community stakeholders.
Assist the Department of Public Safety in developing strong partnerships with community members and organizations through education, empowerment, and involvement.
The first Tuesday of the month at 4:00pm. Meetings are held at the Holland Department of Public Safety.
AGENDA & MINUTES