The Parks and Recreation Commission reviews, and provides recommendations to the City Council regarding diverse leisure and cultural services intended to improve neighborhoods and services for citizens that enhance the quality of life through its parks, recreational programs, and other leisure activities for the benefit of the health, safety and general welfare of the City.
For more information about the Parks & Recreation Commission, email Andy Kenyon or call him at 616-928-2450.
- 4 pm
- 1st Tuesday of every month
- Parks and Recreation Department
429 East 24th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Meeting agendas, packets, and minutes are available here
- 9 members
- Length of term: 3-year term 3 members; 2-year term 3 members; 1-year term 3 members
- No City residency requirement
- There is no term limit
- Members appointed by the Mayor
Andy Kenyon, Parks and Recreation Director
Kelly Stephens, Assistant